The Retired Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officers’ Association (ROCSOA) is a branch of the Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officers’ Association. The By-Laws of OCSOA are the governing authority for ROCSOA.
The ROCSOA Representatives are guided by the following principles:
- service to retired OCSOA members
- renewing and establishing contacts with retired OCSOA members
- providing information to retired OCSOA members
- representing retired OCSOA members on the OCSOA Board of directors
- establishing regional ROCSOA network
John Fauteux and Michael Nasello