The Retired Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officers’ Association (ROCSOA) is a branch of the Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officers’ Association. The By-Laws of OCSOA are the governing authority for ROCSOA.
The ROCSOA Representatives are guided by the following principles:
- service to retired OCSOA members
- renewing and establishing contacts with retired OCSOA members
- providing information to retired OCSOA members
- representing retired OCSOA members on the OCSOA Board of directors
- establishing regional ROCSOA network
John Fauteux and Michael O’Keefe
ROCSOA Retreat: November 21, 2019
The 2nd Annual ROCSOA Fall Retreat will be held on November 21, 2019, at St. Andrew’s Church in Oakville. Our Presenter will be Sr. Evanne Hunter, IBVM. She brings a wealth of experience and is presently responsible the Mary Ward Centre in Toronto.
This year’s theme is: Metanoia: A Change of Mind and Heart